Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grilled Salmon Salad

Sorry it's been so long! Guess who got the flu.... again. I swear you'd think I was wearing a sign around my neck that says "please pass on your miserable sickness to me"
Yuck.
But I am feeling much better now! after spending the weekend here...


 With my wonderful husband for his birthday. We ate at the most amazing steakhouse and had pork chops with blue cheese gravy that I am still drooling over. Gotta learn to make it.
Anyways... sorry about the tangent. Onto the Salmon salad!
If you cant tell, we love salmon at our house. And this was just another way for me to enjoy it!
Seriously, it's SO good!
Makes 2 salads
2 4 oz salmon fillets
2 TBS lemon juice
1/2 tsp garlic seasoning
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp lemon pepper
Greens (I used red leaf lettuce)
sliced carrot
shredded red cabbage
diced cucumber
1/4 cup italian dressing

On a preheated BBQ (or a skillet) place your salmon down and season the first side with 1/4 of each of the seasonings (make sure you have enough to use for both sides of each peice)
Once the salmon lifts away easily about 10 min depending on the heat of your grill, flip over, and season the other side. Cook for abother 7-8 min (or until its done to your liking) right before it's done, pour the lemon juice over the salmon fillets and cook for another minute.
Make your salad and dress with italian dressing and place the salmon on top.

No comments:


Use the code STMMMS84668 to get $10 off instantly!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...